What is PayForIt?
PayForIt (PFI) is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for School Districts.
- The meal process is automated for both the parents and the school so errors are minimized and the process is standardized.
- Using PFI, there is not a chance of lost lunch money from home to the serving lines!
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Parents can review what their students are actually purchasing along with account balance information.
- PFI supports increased communication between the school & the parents.
Log in Below:
Click on the “Pay For It” icon. You will be taken to the “Pay For It” website where you will select the “Sign Up” option from the menu. The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account:
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password, payment information, etc.;
- You will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account. Students are already loaded in the PFI system. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact your schools’ registrar.