Special Olympics- Which 2010 was the first year that Teen Institute participated in holding the Special Olympics. 2011 will be the second year that the Special olympics will be held at the Girard Arrowhead Stadium on May 21st
- Gift of a Lifetime- The Teen Institute members are given lists from children in the community of what they wish for, for Christmas. The members buy the children gifts and there is a Christmas Party where Santa is present and the children open their gifts.
- Talent Show- Members get together in a group and plan the talent show. The talent show gives students in the school, both junior high and high school, a chance to show their best talents. The next talent show is being held in the high school cafetorium on May 27th, 2011 at 6pm.
- YSU Football Games- At home YSU games members join together before the game starts and pass out promotional items for the team such as; flyers, bobble heads, team schedules, and water bottles.
- Red Ribbon Week- Red Ribbon Week is teaching younger students that drugs and alcohol are bad. Select members are chosen to go to Prospect Elementary and Girard Intermediate and read to the children.
- 21st Century Christmas Party- This goes along with Gift of a Lifetime, this is where the children come around Christmas time to the Multi-Generational Center at Tod Woods, and there are many activites that the children can participate in such as; coloring, arts and crafts, Meet with Santa, and we have refreshments.